Sup, Stand Up Paddle.
Sup is a wonderful and above all simple and accessible sport. Whether you are alone or with a group of friends, a paddle and an inflatable board are enough to have fun and discover the energy, emotion and landscapes that the sea, lake or ocean can offer.
Why choose a Sup Reptile Paddle.
Reptile Sports was born in the early 2000s as a manufacturer of the best carbon fiber windsurf masts and distributor of various brands of boards and sails. Experts and enthusiasts in the watersport sector, we were among the first to produce high-end Sup paddles in Italy, using the same production process as our most famous windsurf masts.
Today, the Sup Reptile paddle collection includes 6 models, carefully selected and optimized over the years thanks to the feedbacks of thousands of enthusiasts who use and have used our products.
Sup Reptile paddles: 6 models for every need.
From the three-piece removable aluminum paddle, which is included in our I-Rider and I-Cruiser Sup, to the 100% carbon one, we have what you need.
- Sup Cobra Alu paddle, optimal for beginners.
- Sup paddle Cobra 20, with adjustable handle from 175 to 225 cm. Shovel in resistant PVC and fiberglass handle with the addition of 20% carbon fiber. Excellent for beginners and sup schools.
- Sup paddle Cobra 60, with adjustable handle from 175 to 225 cm. Blade and handle in 60% carbon fiber and 40% glass fiber. Ideal for the intermediate level.
- Sup Cobra 60 paddle, divisible into three pieces to insert it in the backpack, with adjustable handle from 175 to 225 cm. Blade and handle in 60% carbon fiber and 40% glass fiber. Ideal for the intermediate level.
- Sup Cobra 100 paddle, divisible into three pieces to insert it in the backpack, with adjustable handle from 175 to 225 cm. 100% carbon fiber blade and handle.
- Sup paddle Cobra 100, with fixed handle to be cut to size, the top of the range for maximum performance. 100% carbon fiber blade and handle.
How to adjust the height of the Sup paddles.
The Sup paddle, to be used in the most optimal and efficient way possible, must be adjusted in length taking into consideration two aspects: your height and the use you make of it.
- Waveriding. For a wave use, therefore, to surf the waves, the paddle must be equal to your height. This is because in surf conditions, the rider's position is very low, bent over the legs, with one foot in front of the other.
- Cruising/touring. For a relaxed all-round cruising use, the paddle must normally be higher than 15/20 cm. relative to your height, so that you do not need to lean forward to have a great performance, but to paddle in a more relaxed way.
- Racing. For racing use and intense training, the paddle is usually 10 cm higher than your height. This is to lean forward well and use all the muscles you have, paddling efficiently for many kilometers.